Instagram and twitter are one of the biggest social media in the world where you can easily engage your fans and make lot of followers also.
This guide would help reduce stress of logging both account at same time to post photos, instead you can process all activities easily.
Without much say, I would simply walk you through the process on how to automatically post any of your instagram photos as twitter photos.
How to Automatically Post Instagram Photos on Twitter
1. Firstly, sign up on IFTTT, then go to the IFTTT Recipe page.
2. Once you get there, use the connect button to connect both your Instagram and twitter account.
3. After that, click on ADD button.
4. Now, include your username from the top right corner and then go to preference.
5. After that, uncheck the option that says “Auto shorten URLs”. This would enable Instagram urls on your tweets, instead if IFT.tt
Read also: How to Download Instagram Photos or Videos on Any Smartphone
That’s it. Your accounts has been syndicated, and your instagram photos would automatically be posted as twitter photos.