Ireland Government opened for the Government Of Ireland International Scholarships 2021. The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2021 Call under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme. Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor, Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
CHECK MORE SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Government Of Ireland International Scholarships 2021
The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
Students who are successful will receive:
Applications can be submitted via the online portal here.
The deadline for the submission of applications is 5pm (Irish Time) 26 March 2021
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships will be awarded to high calibre students from non-EU/EEA countries to study full-time in Ireland for a period of one year. The following are the terms and conditions that will apply:
-The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year. This fund is directed at covering student costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for:
- The scholarship stipend will be transferred to the host higher education institution (HEI) of the successful student in two payments of €5,000. The HEI will then put in place a system to transfer the funds to the scholarship awardee.
- The HEI will be required to give a FULL fee waiver to the student for the scholarship year (i.e. tuition fee and registration charge are waived). This is the minimum matching funding requirement that institutions will be required to make to the scholarship scheme.
- It is expected that a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
- Applicants must have a domiciliary of origin1 not equal to the EU/EEA, United Kingdom or Switzerland. Please refer to our FAQ for a further explanation regarding domiciliary of origin.
- Scholarships may be approved for study across all disciplines, subject to the availability of places.
- The HEA will seek to ensure that, overall, there is gender-balance in the cohort of students to whom scholarships are awarded.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 - 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Due to the very large number of applications it will not be possible to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Applications are welcome from under-represented cohorts.
- Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2021.
- Later enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees.
- Students and their host HEIs may be required to attend a welcoming event for GOI-IES awardees around this time. An official awarding event for GOIIES Scholars will be held in April 2022.
- The scheme prioritises the selection of students who are in the process of applying to come to Ireland for the academic year 2021-2022.
➢ Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively);
➢ Excellent communication skills;
➢ Extra curriculum activities (for example: humanitarian work; politicslocal, national, international; arts; sports);
➢ Possess strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates
how a GOI-IES fits into their longer-term goals
Eligible Institutions for Call for Applications 2021
Scholarships will only be approved for programmes that lead to a higher education award that is included in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) at Levels 8 to 10, which is made by one of the following awarding bodies:
The following is a list of all institutions eligible under the GOI-IES 2021 programme:
For more information Visit official webage Government Of Ireland International Scholarships 2021, HERE!